Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing
In-depth knowledge and key understandings
The BSMI Diploma in Digital Marketing is a practical and intensive course. The course is delivered by current digital marketing professionals whose expertise cover in the individual digital marketing modules. After an introduction to digital marketing, you will take modules in search engine optimization, pay per click (PPC) advertising, email marketing, web analytics, social media marketing, mobile marketing and digital marketing planning and strategy.
The BSMI Diploma in Digital Marketing is awarded by the Digital Marketing Institute and is an officially accredited qualification. BSMI's industry expert tutors will use real-world examples and a hands-on approach to ensure you have the practical digital marketing skills you need to succeed. You will know how to create, implement and analyze a successful and cost-effective digital marketing campaign and gain a recognized diploma to prove it.
The topics that will be covered during lessons are:
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- SEO and PPC
- Email marketing
- Digital display advertising
- Social media marketing 1
- Social media marketing 2
- Mobile marketing
- Strategy and planning
The following is provided for all of our students:
- The course is industry driven, tailored to align with the needs of businesses in the fast-moving digital marketing sector. Students will benefit from industry-leading tuition delivered by some of the most respected experts in the digital marketing field in a face-to-face environment. We utilise cutting-edge classroom technology in state-of-the-art facilities to deliver a truly unique course to the market.
- As part of our ongoing commitment to our stakeholders, BSMI provides extra services such as CV checker, guidance on developing Linkedin profiles and using social media for digital marketing.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for students looking to join the digital marketing industry. Students who have background knowledge of the sector through relevant work experience or previous study will have an advantage, but we are willing to consider all students on a case-by-case basis. Students from other backgrounds such as web development, web design and digital design will also benefit from studying this course.
The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing course is open to students who have relevant work experience in marketing and/or come from an academic background of business or marketing. However, students with no formal qualifications or experience in the sector will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
English language requirements: Students on this course will need to demonstrate a level of English equivalent to CEFR B1 / IELTS 4.0 to enter. Students demonstrating a lower level of English will be given full support in meeting the required entry requirements.
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
|Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing||4 weeks||25 per week||£1895|
- Students will receive 3 hours of Business and Marketing English and 2 hours of Digital Marketing per day.
- Students will obtain a certificate in Business and Marketing English accredited by the British Council and a Diploma in Digital Marketing