The Mobile Marketing course will enable you to create and deliver effective mobile marketing campaigns. You will learn the key concepts that support mobile marketing, and understand the value of immediacy, mobility, and personalization within any mobile marketing activity. You will explore mobile search, its differences and similarities to desktop search, and the role of AdWords in mobile search. By understanding the necessary knowledge and skills, you will know how to utilize the power of mobile technologies as a way to access increasingly mobile consumers.
At the end of this course, you will know all the technologies available to help engage new customers, such as SMS, NFC, mobile sites, apps, and Bluetooth. You will also recognize the importance of suitable campaign messaging, and you will know how to review, measure, and analyze your mobile marketing campaigns.
The topics that will be covered during lessons are:
- Key Mobile Marketing Concepts
- Mobile Devices
- SMS Content
- SMS Strategy
- Mobile Advertising
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile campaigns
- Mobile Analytics
The following is provided for all of our students:
- The course is industry-driven, tailored to align with the needs of businesses in the fast-moving digital marketing sector. Students will benefit from industry-leading tuition delivered by some of the most respected experts in the digital marketing field in an online environment.
- As part of our ongoing commitment to our stakeholders, BSMI provides extra services such as a CV checker, guidance on developing Linkedin profiles, and using social media for digital marketing.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for students looking to join the digital marketing industry. Students who have background knowledge of the sector through relevant work experience or previous study will have an advantage, but we are willing to consider all students on a case-by-case basis. Students from other backgrounds such as web development, web design, and digital design will also benefit from studying this course.
The Mobile Marketing module is open to students who have relevant work experience in marketing and/or come from an academic background of business or marketing. However, students with no formal qualifications or experience in the sector will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
English language requirements: Students on this course will need to demonstrate a level of English equivalent to CEFR B1 / IELTS 4.0 to enter. Students demonstrating a lower level of English will be given full support in meeting the required entry requirements.
Teaching hours: 3
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
3 per week
- Students will receive 3 hours of Mobile Marketing per week online.
- Students will obtain a CPD Certificate in Mobile Marketing