The Email Marketing course is a practical and intensive course, during which you will learn how to set up an email marketing campaign and which strategies you need to apply to capture and maintain more customers. This module will enable you to plan a marketing segmentation strategy for your target audience and identify aspects of effective email design in terms of content and layout. This course will teach you how and when using the split testing, you will be able to use key metrics to report the effectiveness of your campaigns, including open rates, Click-Through-Rates (CTR), unsubscribes and bounces. You will also know how to check and evaluate your email marketing analytics.
The topics that will be covered during lessons are:
- Email Marketing Concepts
- Email Structure
- Campaign Process
- Data Capture
- Key terms and metrics
- User Behavior and Characteristics
- Email Design and Content
- Split Testing
- Measurements and Analytics
The following is provided for all of our students:
- The course is industry-driven, tailored to align with the needs of businesses in the fast-moving digital marketing sector. Students will benefit from industry-leading tuition delivered by some of the most respected experts in the digital marketing field in an online environment.
- As part of our ongoing commitment to our stakeholders, BSMI provides extra services such as a CV checker, guidance on developing Linkedin profiles, and using social media for digital marketing.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for students looking to join the digital marketing industry. Students who have background knowledge of the sector through relevant work experience or previous study will have an advantage, but we are willing to consider all students on a case-by-case basis. Students from other backgrounds such as web development, web design, and digital design will also benefit from studying this course.
The Email Marketing module is open to students who have relevant work experience in marketing and/or come from an academic background of business or marketing. However, students with no formal qualifications or experience in the sector will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
English language requirements: Students on this course will need to demonstrate a level of English equivalent to CEFR B1 / IELTS 4.0 to enter. Students demonstrating a lower level of English will be given full support in meeting the required entry requirements.
Teaching hours: 3
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
3 per week
- Students will receive 3 hours of Digital Marketing per week online.
- Students will obtain a CPD Certificate in Email Marketing