Master of Management in Big Data Management
A Master's degree in Big Data Management could be exactly the thing to set you apart from your competition. With this degree, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of big data and how to communicate your findings effectively. More importantly, you’ll learn to manage projects, staff, and operations to be a valuable asset to any company.
Why study the Master of Management in Big Data Management with us?
- Scholarship available for online studies
- Maximum flexibility, study completely online or on-campus in Germany or in the UK
- Start online anytime
- 2 academic intakes per year, which are March/ April and September/October
- Individualized personal and academic care
- International value, benefit from our large global network of partners and a curriculum designed to make you succeed internationally.
- Career boost, give your career the boost it deserves with our support during and after your studies.
- Students must have completed a bachelor’s degree in the UK or overseas.
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.5 in each component or a pass certificate of a PreSessional course at BSMI.
- Students must be a minimum of 18 years old for this programme.
- At least one-year work experience before the start of BSMI Master programme (achieved after previous studies)
- A final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in countries overseas excluding Europe)
A Master’s specialising in Big Data Management will not only give you the skills to make critical decisions surrounding Big Data but also provide the management know-how to help you find your way as a leader in business.
During your Master of Management in Big Data Management, you’ll learn how to prepare data, link data from different sources, and analyse data relationships. You’ll get to know artificial intelligence methods for data analysis, including when and how to apply them, and examine societal impact and data protection issues to ensure ethical practice.
With a degree in Big Data Management, you’ll detect and deliver essential data insights to boost the success of any company you work for.
The Master of Management in Big Data Management has a duration of 24 months, 120 credits, and is structured in 4 semesters.
The master programme in Big Data Management prepares you for a career in one of the most important areas in future corporate environments.
- You will learn how to prepare data, how to connect data from different sources, and how to analyse these relationships.
- You will learn methods of data analysis in artificial intelligence.
- You will evaluate the application of these methods in various corporate scenarios.
- You will critically look at solution providers, as well as the ethical, social, and data protection issues within big data management.
- You will deepen your management expertise, and work on your analytical skills.
During your Master course, you will study the following modules:
- Managing in a Global Economy
- Strategic Management
- Data Science and Analytics
- Advanced Research Methods
- Operations and Information Management
- Big Data
- Seminar: Managing People and Organisations
- Master Thesis & Colloquium