Master of Management
The Master Management offers you the opportunity to acquire an additional qualification in management that is both scientifically oriented and practical. You don't need any previous knowledge of business administration and can focus on a specialist area from the fields of International Marketing, Finance & Accounting, IT Management, Engineering Management, Big Data Management, or Leadership.
Why study the Master of Management with us?
- Scholarship available for online studies
- Maximum flexibility, study completely online or on-campus in Germany or in the UK
- Start online anytime
- 2 academic intakes per year, which are March/ April and September/October
- Individualized personal and academic care
- International value, benefit from our large global network of partners and a curriculum designed to make you succeed internationally.
- Career boost, give your career the boost it deserves with our support during and after your studies.
- Students must have completed a bachelor’s degree in the UK or overseas.
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.5 in each component or a pass certificate of a PreSessional course at BSMI.
- Students must be a minimum of 18 years old for this programme.
- At least one-year work experience before the start of BSMI Master programme (achieved after previous studies)
- A final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in countries overseas excluding Europe)
Management today must be flexible, future-oriented, and progressive. International developments such as globalization and financial crises, but also local events and industry-specific trends, will change tomorrow's management. Our Master Management reacts to this change and trains your business management skills to prepare you in the best possible way for your future role as a manager.
The Master of Management has a duration of 24 months, 120 credits, and is structured in 4 semesters.
The Master Management will give you general management know-how and develop your individual methodical expertise:
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will actively work on your soft skills such as communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- You will learn how to analyse the economic environment and draw appropriate conclusions from a management perspective.
- You will learn basic tools of negotiation and apply your theoretical knowledge to practical examples from professional work situations.
- You will learn how to implement change successfully while taking entrepreneurship and innovation into account.
During your Master course, you will study the following modules:
- Managing in a Global Economy
- Strategic Management
- Electives A
- Advanced Research Methods
- Operations and Information Management
- Electives B
- Seminar: Managing People and Organisations
- Master Thesis & Colloquium