International year 1 in Business and Management
This course provides an access to the second year of an undergraduate programme in any business-related major. Students will study ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Business and Management in one academic year prior to progressing into the second year at Crandall University. As part of our commitment to our students, BSMI will provide students with further academic assistance in helping them with their skills to complete a bachelor's degree in a total of.
What is special about this course?
The course is designed to provide with entry into the second year at Crandall University.
Studying at BSMI, you will also benefit from;
- 3 academic intakes per year, which are January/February – May/June – September/October.
- Individualized personal and academic care.
- Frequent tutorials.
- Guaranteed entry into Crandall University upon successful completion of your course at BSMI.
- 3 hours per day Academic English tuition included.
For learners who have recently been in education or training the entry profile is likely to include one of following:
- A GCE Advanced level profile with achievement in 2 or more subjects supported by 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above
- Other related level 3 subjects such as ATHE level 3 Diplomas
- An Access to Higher Education Certificate delivered by an approved further education institute and validated by an Access Validating Agency
- Other equivalent international qualifications
- Students must have completed a ATHE Level 3 Diploma or British GCSE equivalents in a related discipline. This course is suitable for grade 12 graduates.An English language level equivalent to IELTS 5.5 or above with a minimum of 5.0 in each component is recommended. However students studying a course at RQF level 3, 4 or 5 (SCQF level 6, 7 or 8 in Scotland) must ensure they are competent in English language at a minimum of B1 level on the CEFR.
Extended Level 4 provides direct access to the 2nd year of an undergraduate degree in business-related majors at Crandall University. The course is designed to provide in-depth knowledge and understanding of key practices and principles in business administration. It provides students with relevant communication and presentation skills to enhance their performance in an academic career or a practical senior management role. To obtain the Extended Diploma in Business and Management learners must achieve the four Mandatory Units PLUS four Optional Units .
- The Business Environment
- People in Organisations
- Financial and Management Accounting Techniques for Managers
- Communication Skills for Business
- Resource Management
- The Marketing Mix
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Managing a Work-Based Team Project
- Customer Relationship Management
- Administrative Services
- Managing Information and Knowledge
- Managing Operations
- Managing Quality
The assessment of the Level 4 Business and Management qualifications is completed through the submission of internally assessed learner work. To achieve a pass for a unit, a learner must have successfully achieved the learning outcomes at the pass standard set by the assessment criteria for that unit. To achieve merit or distinction, the learner must demonstrate that they have achieved the criteria set for these grades.
International Bachelor of Commerce
International Bachelor of Commerce (IBCom) Degree
Request free information from
British School of Marketing International
|British School of Marketing International||Crandall University|
|Programme Title||Point of Exit||Programme Title||Point of Entry|
ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Business and Management
Succesful completion of programme with a minimum grade of 60%.
Level 5(Year 2)
What Our Students Are Saying
I’ve been at this school for 6 months and enjoyed every day that I spent here. I would like to thank my teacher and a good friend Paul, the best selling manager Annabel and the funniest IT guy Jose. It’s been one of the most important periods of my life and I’ve gained an incredible experience here. Also thanks to all the students that I met here, especially Italians.Borys NVQ Level 3 & General English