International Year 2 in Business and Management
This course provides access to the final year of an undergraduate programme. Students will study two levels in one academic year prior to progressing into the final year at Central University. As part of our commitment to our students, BSMI will provide students with further academic assistance in helping them with their skills to complete a bachelor's degree in a total of 2 years.
What is special about this course?
The course is designed to provide you with the final entry into Central University. This is a great opportunity for students .
Studying at BSMI, you will also benefit from;
- Direct entry into the final of an undergraduate degree.
- 3 academic intakes per year, which are January/February- May/June-September/October.
- Individualized personal and academic care.
- Frequent tutorials.
- Guaranteed entry into Central University upon successful completion of your course at BSMI.
- Daily 3 hours of Academic English tuition is included.
For learners who have recently been in education or training the entry profile is likely to include one of the following:
- Prior study in business, management or related subjects at level 4 or above
- A level 4 qualification for example an ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Business and Management or an ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management
- Other equivalent international qualifications
- Students must have completed a ATHE Level 3 Diploma or British GCSE equivalents in a related discipline. This course is suitable for grade 12 graduates.An English language level equivalent to IELTS 5.5 or above with a minimum of 5.0 in each component is recommended. However students studying a course at RQF level 3, 4 or 5 (SCQF level 6, 7 or 8 in Scotland) must ensure they are competent in English language at a minimum of B1 level on the CEFR.
The course is designed to provide in-depth knowledge and understanding of key leadership and management practices and principles to enhance effective performance at a practical level. Students will gain a critical understanding of the nature of work organizations, their structure, leadership, and management from a variety of theoretical perspectives. To obtain the Extended Diploma in Business and Management learners must achieve the four Mandatory Units PLUS four Optional Units
- Business Organisations in a Global Context
- Research Project
- People Management
- Finance for Managers
- Managing Communication
- Marketing Principles and Practice
- Manage Sustainability in an Organisation
- Small Business Enterprise
- Planning a New Business Venture
- Business Law
- Operations Management
- Information for Strategic Decision Making
- Organisational Analysis and Change
- Financial Systems and Auditing
- Business Ethics
The assessment of the Level 5 Business and Management qualification is completed through the submission of internally assessed learner work. To achieve a pass for a unit, a learner must have successfully achieved the learning outcomes at the pass standard set by the assessment criteria for that unit. To achieve merit or distinction, the learner must demonstrate that they have achieved the criteria set for these grades.
Accra- Ghana -West Africa
Request free information from
British School of Marketing International
|British School of Marketing International||Central University, Ghana|
|Programme Title||Point of Exit||Programme Title||Point of Entry|
ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business and Management
Successful completion of programme with a minimum grade of 60%
Level 6 (Year 3)