International Foundation in Business
What is special about this course?
This one year-long course is designed to provide you with the first year entry into Central University, Ghana. This course covers key areas of management such as Managing Business Operations and how they operate within the wider business. Maximising Resources to Achieve Business Success and all aspects of that external business environment.
Studying at BSMI, you will also benefit from:
- 3 academic intakes per year, which are January/February – May/June – September/October.
- Individualized personal and academic care.
- Frequent tutorials.
- Guaranteed entry into Central University, Ghana.
- 3 hours per day Academic English tuition included.
For learners who have recently been in education or training the entry profile is likely to include one of following:
- English language qualification equivalent to IELTS overall 4.5 with a minimum of 4.0 in each component
- Other related level 2 subjects
- Other equivalent international qualifications
The Foundation in Skills for Business course provides direct access to university undergraduate courses in business-related majors. The course is designed to provide in-depth knowledge and understanding of key practices and principles in business administration. It provides students with relevant communication and presentation skills to enhance their performance in an academic career or a practical senior management role. Students will study 4 compulsory modules, followed by six specialist units that are as follows:
Six Mandatory Units:
- Managing Business Operations
- Maximising Resources to Achieve Business Success
- The Business Environment
- Managing People in Organisations
- Working in Teams
- Effective Business Communication
ATHE qualifications assessment is completed through the submission of internally assessed learner work. To achieve a pass for a unit, a learner must have successfully achieved the learning outcomes at the pass standard set by the assessment criteria for that unit. To achieve merit or distinction, the learner must demonstrate that they have achieved the criteria set for these grades. Learners cannot omit completing work to meet the pass standard and simply work to the higher grades, as this would put a pass for the unit in jeopardy.
The assessment criteria describe the requirements a learner is expected to meet in order to demonstrate that the learning outcome has been achieved. Command verbs reflect the level of the qualification.
Request free information from
British School of Marketing International
|British School of Marketing International||Central University, Ghana|
|Programme Title||Point of Exit||Programme Title||Point of Entry|
ATHE Level 3 in Business and Management
Successful completion of programme with a minimum grade of 60%