Top up in Business and Management
This course provides access to the ATHE Level 7/Master’s at Birmingham city university.
What is special about this course?
This course covers key areas of management such Leadership and Research with a wide range of optional units in areas such as Finance, HR, Marketing and Personal Development. It also is designed to provide entry to an MBA in Leadership and Management at Birmingham city university.
This qualification takes 9 months full-time study to achieve and prepares learners for a range of careers.
Studying at BSMI, you will also benefit from;
- Direct entry into the ATHE Level 7/Master’s at Birmingham city university.
- 3 academic intakes per year, which are January/February- May/June-September/October.
- Individualized personal and academic care.
- Frequent tutorials.
- Guaranteed entry into Birmingham city university for an MBA upon successful completion of your course at BSMI.
- Daily 3 hours of Academic English tuition is included.
For learners who have recently been in education or training the entry profile is likely to include:
- One or two years’ study of Business, Management or related qualifications at a Higher Education Institution or a college or university offering higher education qualifications
- A level 5 qualification in Business, Management or related subjects for example an ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management
- Other equivalent international qualifications.
The course is designed to provide in-depth knowledge and understanding of key leadership and management practices and principles to enhance effective performance at a practical level. Students will gain a critical understanding of the nature of work organizations, their structure, leadership, and management from a variety of theoretical perspectives. Learners wishing to progress to the final year of an American degree must achieve the Mandatory units listed below.
- Leadership and Management
- Research Project
- Managing Quality and Service Delivery
- Personal Leadership and Management Development
The assessment of the Extended Level 6 Management qualification is completed through the submission of internally assessed learner work. To achieve a pass for a unit, a learner must have successfully achieved the learning outcomes at the pass standard set by the assessment criteria for that unit. To achieve merit or distinction, the learner must demonstrate that they have achieved the criteria set for these grades
Request free information from
British School of Marketing International
|British School of Marketing International||Birmingham city university|
|Programme Title||Point of Exit||Programme Title||Point of Entry|
ATHE Level 6 Extended in Management
Successful completion of programme with a minimum grade of 60%
ATHE Level 7/Master’s