British School of Marketing International is a higher education college providing students with foundation and university pathway programs in the UK and overseas, English language courses and professional courses enabling students to enhance their professional and academic profiles for further career opportunities.
Work with US
Business Teacher/ Lecturer( Full-time)
Salary -depending on experience
Job type – Full-time
Fixed term – permanent
Location – Bournemouth, UK
Full Job Description
British School of Marketing International is a higher education college located in Bournemouth, UK providing students with the ATHE-awarded university pathway programmes in Business from Level 3 to Level 5.
The successful candidate will have a strong and secure knowledge of the Business majors. They will have an understanding of the importance of supporting the needs of all of the students, whatever their expected attainment level is. They will be able to maintain and build on a culture of success where all students feel valued and proud of their achievements. They will be able to be part of a hard-working team which supports each other to be the best practitioners they can be and ensures excellent outcomes for all of our students.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for local teachers only.
The successful candidate will be:
- A Business teacher/lecturer who will play an important role in maintaining the KPI’s in high course enrolment rates, course completion rates and progression rates to our progression universities.
- We are looking for a dynamic person whose personal and career objectives will align with the company’s objectives.
- (BA) Undergraduate Degree graduate in any business related majors.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in teaching.
- Experience in teaching business to international students
- A Masters Degree in Business Studies would be ideal.
In order for us to process your application further, please submit a copy of your CV to Ms Duygu Cevik – Marketing Manager, BSMI, 4 Westover Road, Bournemouth Dorset, England BH1 2BY, United Kingdom