Study Online from Anywhere
And get a dual degree from
LSBU and IUBH Universities
MBA in International Marketing
The (MBA) in International Marketing expands your knowledge of marketing specifically in the areas of international branding and marketing of products and services. Among other things, you will learn how to implement quality customer relationship marketing (CRM) and increase customer value through an understanding of long-term customer loyalty.
Why study the MBA in International Marketing with us?
- Scholarship available for online studies
- Maximum flexibility, study completely online or on-campus in Germany or in the UK
- Start online anytime
- 2 academic intakes per year, which are March/ April and September/October
- Individualized personal and academic care
- International value, benefit from our large global network of partners and a curriculum designed to make you succeed internationally.
- Career boost, give your career the boost it deserves with our support during and after your studies.
Studying at the BSMI supports and challenges you. Here is what you need to become part of our family.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (at least a 3.5-year programme or equivalent to 210 ECTS)
- A final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system)
- At least 1 year of full-time professional and relevant experience after your Bachelor´s graduation (internships do not qualify)
- Proof of English proficiency: Academic IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL IBT 80 points / PTE 56 points (overall) / Duolingo 95 points / Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
Just send us your application and our Admission team will guide you on your options.
Once you graduate with an MBA in International Marketing, you can analyse brand values and determine the factors that drive consumer-based brands. You’ll be able to confidently develop targeted marketing strategies and communicate them convincingly to your team. Marketing is a diverse field.
You might lead marketing activities for business-to-business (B2B) or business-to-customer (B2C) companies or even political or charitable organisations. No matter where your path takes you, you will lead with a great instinct for market potential and risk, crisis management and dealing with clients, social media opportunities, and more, while recognising the potential in your employees and fuelling their development. Your team, your business partners, and especially your customers will be the central focus of your work which you will manage with energy and expertise.
The MBA in International Marketing has a duration of 18 months, 90 credits, and is structured in 2 semesters.
The MBA gives you expert and general management know-how and will help you develop your individual methodical skills:
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will actively work on your soft skills such as communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- You deepen your expertise in marketing and sales-related issues – with a focus on international corporate governance.
- Using practice-oriented concepts, you acquire skills in the areas of planning, implementation, and control as well as international market launch and market development strategies.
- You also train soft skills such as communication and intercultural competence in addition to methodological skills.
During your MBA course, you will study the following modules:
- Leadership Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing
- Performance Measurement
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Operations and Information Management
- Global Brand Management
- Sales and Pricing International
- Consumer Behaviour
- Applied Marketing Research
- Capstone Project