Study Online from Anywhere
And get a dual degree from
LSBU and IUBH Universities
MBA in Finance & Accounting
A successfully run business requires an analytical mind and keen eye when it comes to cash flow and profitability. Finance and Accounting are two areas that a company needs to make sure are managed with expert precision and dedication. Our Master of Business Administration (MBA) specialised in Finance and Accounting combines these two areas with vital knowledge of business management.
Why study the MBA in Finance and Accounting with us?
- Scholarship available for online studies
- Maximum flexibility, study completely online or on-campus in Germany or in the UK
- Start online anytime
- 2 academic intakes per year, which are March/ April and September/October
- Individualized personal and academic care
- International value, benefit from our large global network of partners and a curriculum designed to make you succeed internationally.
- Career boost, give your career the boost it deserves with our support during and after your studies.
Studying at the BSMI supports and challenges you. Here is what you need to become part of our family.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (at least a 3.5-year programme or equivalent to 210 ECTS)
- A final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system)
- At least 1 year of full-time professional and relevant experience after your Bachelor´s graduation (internships do not qualify)
- Proof of English proficiency: Academic IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL IBT 80 points / PTE 56 points (overall) / Duolingo 95 points / Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
Just send us your application and our Admission team will guide you on your options.
When you join this course, you gain expertise in all areas of business and an in-depth understanding of how to operate tightly managed finances and identify opportunities for boosted revenue.
You will further your entrepreneurial instincts with an awareness of important considerations, corporate strategies, and risk analysis when investing and or dealing with investors. You’ll learn to analyse trends and markets, develop new products and innovations, advise customers, and lead departments and teams.
This degree programme is at the absolute core of the business and economics sectors and provides graduates with excellent prospects for successful careers.
The MBA in Finance Accounting has a duration of 18 months, 90 credits, and is structured in 2 semesters.
The MBA gives you expert and general management know-how and will help you develop your individual methodical skills:
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will actively work on your soft skills such as communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- You develop expertise with regard to the preparation and execution of fiscal decisions in international capital markets.
- You learn how to handle financing options in international capital markets and how to meet international standards.
- You acquire in-depth expertise in investment analysis and portfolio management to optimise the financial performance of companies.
During your MBA course, you will study the following modules:
- Leadership Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing
- Performance Measurement
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Operations and Information Management
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Advanced Management Accounting & Control
- Current Issues in Accounting Capstone Project