Study Online from Anywhere
And get a dual degree from
LSBU and IUBH Universities
MBA in Engineering Management
The (MBA) in Engineering Management gives technical minds essential skills to become great leaders and communicators. During your studies, you will deepen your management techniques and learn how to lead teams to success in roles such as Engineering Project Manager. You’ll deal with budgeting, planning, and coordinating as well as evaluating quality and performance which will prepare for top career roles at the cross-over of management and technology.
Why study the MBA in Engineering Management with us?
- Scholarship available for online studies
- Maximum flexibility, study completely online or on-campus in Germany or in the UK
- Start online anytime
- 2 academic intakes per year, which are March/ April and September/October
- Individualized personal and academic care
- International value, benefit from our large global network of partners and a curriculum designed to make you succeed internationally.
- Career boost, give your career the boost it deserves with our support during and after your studies.
Studying at the BSMI supports and challenges you. Here is what you need to become part of our family.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (at least a 3.5-year programme or equivalent to 210 ECTS)
- A final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system)
- At least 1 year of full-time professional and relevant experience after your Bachelor´s graduation (internships do not qualify)
- Proof of English proficiency: Academic IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL IBT 80 points / PTE 56 points (overall) / Duolingo 95 points / Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
Just send us your application and our Admission team will guide you on your options.
This course is a direct path for fresh new talent looking to start a management career with a technical core. If you have already gained initial professional experience in this field, this specialist MBA will help you take your career a step further or step onto your own path with strong business knowledge as an entrepreneur.
The MBA in Engineering Management has a duration of 18 months, 90 credits, and is structured in 2 semesters.
The MBA International Business gives you expert and general management know-how and will help you develop your individual methodical skills:
- You will learn how to prepare data, how to connect data from different sources, and how to analyse these relationships.
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will deepen your management expertise, and work on your analytical skills.
Within your major Engineering Project Management, you will learn to distinguish between several aspects of the internet of things, including consumer, business, social and environmental issues, acquire an in-depth understanding of both generic and engineering-specific project management tasks and get to know the fundamental concepts and processes of product development.
During your MBA course, you will study the following modules:
- Leadership Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing
- Performance Measurement
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Operations and Information Management
- Internet of Things
- Manufacturing Methods Industry 4.0 Product Development
- Design Thinking
- Capstone Project