Study Online from Anywhere
And get a dual degree from
LSBU and IUBH Universities
Master of Management in International Marketing
In such a creative, inspiring, and diverse field, it pays to demonstrate your business knowledge and your ability to manage people, time, and projects. The Master’s in International Marketing Management deliver practice-oriented and theoretical skills to prepare you for a variety of high-level roles in Marketing Management.
Why study the Master of Management in International Marketing with us?
- Scholarship available for online studies
- Maximum flexibility, study completely online or on-campus in Germany or in the UK
- Start online anytime
- 2 academic intakes per year, which are March/ April and September/October
- Individualized personal and academic care
- International value, benefit from our large global network of partners and a curriculum designed to make you succeed internationally.
- Career boost, give your career the boost it deserves with our support during and after your studies.
- Students must have completed a bachelor’s degree in the UK or overseas.
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.5 in each component or a pass certificate of a PreSessional course at BSMI.
- Students must be a minimum of 18 years old for this programme.
- At least one-year work experience before the start of BSMI Master programme (achieved after previous studies)
- A final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in countries overseas excluding Europe)
Marketing is a diverse field and a great career path. Combining creative, analytical, and strategic roles, marketing graduates can easily find a fulfilling role that speaks to their interests. However, those with a master’s in management specialised in international marketing will be able to step into leading positions right away and enable projects, campaigns, and brand success.
In the Management Master’s in International Marketing, you’ll learn to analyse brand values and develop targeted marketing strategies for business-to-business or business-to-customer (B2B or B2C) companies.
You’ll come to understand consumer behavior in depth, enabling confident decision-making in the fields of acquisition, consumption, and products and services. And, you’ll master management skills to maintain excellent employee motivation, client relationships, and customer satisfaction.
Overall, a master's degree in international marketing management will give you a well-rounded knowledge of business and expertise in marketing, turning you into a valuable leader in any company.
The Master of Management in International Marketing has a duration of 24 months, 120 credits, and is structured in 4 semesters.
The Master’s degree programme prepares you for different management roles with a focus on Marketing Management:
- You deepen your expertise in marketing and sales-related issues – with a focus on international corporate governance.
- Using practice-oriented concepts, you acquire skills in the areas of planning, implementation, and control as well as international market launch and market development strategies.
- You also train soft skills such as communication and intercultural competence in addition to methodological skills.
During your Master course, you will study the following modules:
- Managing in a Global Economy
- Strategic Management Sales
- Pricing and Brand Management
- Advanced Research Methods
- Operations and Information Management
- Consumer Behaviour and Research
- Seminar: Managing People and Organisations
- Master Thesis & Colloquium