Study Online from Anywhere
And get a dual degree from
LSBU and IUBH Universities
Master of Management in Finance & Accounting
When you take the BSMI Master's degree in Finance and Accounting, you can further develop your skills in fiscal decisions, performance analysis, capital markets, risk, and investment, all while gaining leadership and communication abilities. With this Master’s in your portfolio, your career path will be wide open to opportunities in high demand and with attractive salaries.
Why study the Master of Management in Finance & Accounting with us?
- Scholarship available for online studies
- Maximum flexibility, study completely online or on-campus in Germany or in the UK
- Start online anytime
- 2 academic intakes per year, which are March/ April and September/October
- Individualized personal and academic care
- International value, benefit from our large global network of partners and a curriculum designed to make you succeed internationally.
- Career boost, give your career the boost it deserves with our support during and after your studies.
- Students must have completed a bachelor’s degree in the UK or overseas.
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.5 in each component or a pass certificate of a PreSessional course at BSMI.
- Students must be a minimum of 18 years old for this programme.
- At least one-year work experience before the start of BSMI Master programme (achieved after previous studies)
- A final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in countries overseas excluding Europe)
Every successful company has an optimal financing structure and strategy at its foundation. This applies to startups, exporting SMEs, and multinational corporations. You will be responsible for providing this foundation as a manager in finance & accounting. You will become an expert in planning, using, and controlling financial resources in international companies with us.
As a specialist in finance and accounting, you will later be responsible for all the financial aspects of a company and handle financial services, accounting, and venture capital for global investments.
The Master of Management in Finance & Accounting has a duration of 24 months, 120 credits, and is structured in 4 semesters.
The International Finance & Accounting Master’s degree programme prepares you specifically for work in the field of globalising financial markets and their direct environment:
- You develop expertise with regard to the preparation and execution of fiscal decisions in international capital markets.
- You learn how to handle financing options in international capital markets and how to meet international standards.
- You acquire in-depth expertise in investment analysis and portfolio management to optimise the financial performance of companies.
During your Master course, you will study the following modules:
- Managing in a Global Economy
- Strategic Management
- Corporate Finance and Investment
- Advanced Research Methods Operations and Information Management
- Accounting Seminar: Managing People and Organisations
- Master Thesis & Colloquium