Study Online from Anywhere
And get a dual degree from
LSBU and IUBH Universities
Master of Management in Engineering Management
The Master’s in Engineering Management is designed to train you in strategic decision-making and engineering processes, giving you the expertise needed to take on high-level management responsibilities in an international environment.
Why study the Master of Management in Engineering Management with us?
- Scholarship available for online studies
- Maximum flexibility, study completely online or on-campus in Germany or in the UK
- Start online anytime
- 2 academic intakes per year, which are March/ April and September/October
- Individualized personal and academic care
- International value, benefit from our large global network of partners and a curriculum designed to make you succeed internationally.
- Career boost, give your career the boost it deserves with our support during and after your studies.
- Students must have completed a bachelor’s degree in the UK or overseas.
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.5 in each component or a pass certificate of a PreSessional course at BSMI.
- Students must be a minimum of 18 years old for this programme.
- At least one-year work experience before the start of BSMI Master programme (achieved after previous studies)
- A final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in countries overseas excluding Europe)
With a Master’s in Engineering Management, you will demonstrate that you can solve high-level technical problems but also bring valuable business knowledge to drive the success of any future team or company. Leadership, communication, and coordination are skills that will elevate your tech role and open the door to greater opportunities.
Technical minds are often well-suited to management roles: Problem-solving, critical thinking, and an analytical eye are a few key skills you probably already possess. The Master of Management in Engineering Management helps you take your skillset further and develop your abilities in communication, leadership, and motivation so that you can step into a new career, confident in your abilities to lead people, projects, and enterprises to success.
The Master of Management in Engineering Management has a duration of 12 months, 60 credits, and is structured in 2 semesters.
The M.A. Engineering Management at is designed to train you in strategic decision-making and engineering processes, giving you the know-how you need to take on high-level management responsibilities in an international environment:
- You will acquire a firm foundation in management theory, with a focus on leadership, quality, and process understanding.
- You will receive all business training relevant to the areas of finance and project management.
- You will expand your business knowledge from an engineering-related perspective, particularly in the areas of process orientation, production management, company organisation, and the integration of online methods and instruments.
- You will develop a versatile skill set in team leadership and motivation.
During your Master course, you will study the following modules:
- Managing in a Global Economy
- Strategic Management Sales, Pricing and Brand Management
- Advanced Research Methods
- Operations and Information Management
- Product Development and Design Thinking
- Seminar: Managing People and Organisations
- Master Thesis & Colloquium