Study Online from Anywhere
And get a dual degree from
LSBU and IUBH Universities
Master of Arts in International Hospitality Management
Our Master’s degree in International Hospitality Management will develop your operational, strategic, and business management skills based on theory and use cases. This degree gives you an overview of hospitality, including hotel, food and beverage, and the service industry. You’ll gain practical expertise in key areas of hospitality management, as well as gain communication and social competencies to ensure you’re confident in any manager’s role.
Why study the Master of Arts in International Hospitality Management with us?
- Scholarship available for online studies
- Maximum flexibility, study completely online or on-campus in Germany or in the UK
- Start online anytime
- 2 academic intakes per year, which are March/ April and September/October
- Individualized personal and academic care
- International value, benefit from our large global network of partners and a curriculum designed to make you succeed internationally.
- Career boost, give your career the boost it deserves with our support during and after your studies.
- Students must have completed a bachelor’s degree in the UK or overseas.
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.5 in each component or a pass certificate of a PreSessional course at BSMI.
- Students must be a minimum of 18 years old for this programme.
- At least one-year work experience before the start of BSMI Master programme (achieved after previous studies)
- A final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in countries overseas excluding Europe)
Hospitality is a diverse and global sector with a range of career prospects. If you’re looking to head into this industry in a management role, as a trainer, manager, event planner, or marketing professional, a master's degree is beneficial.
There are many benefits of having a Master’s degree in hospitality management no matter your focus area. Whether you want to manage people, projects, events, or facilities, you can apply the practical knowledge learned during your studies to get a great position that suits you.
The Master of Arts in International Hospitality Management has a duration of 24 months, 120 credits, and is structured in 4 semesters.
The International Hospitality Management Master’s degree programme prepares you for challenges you face as a leader in the hospitality industry:
- You learn how to strategically and operationally apply management concepts to international companies
- You deepen your knowledge of the structure and success factors of value-adding business models – in the hospitality industry in general and in the hotel industry in particular.
- You discuss the development and maintenance of international hotel brands, financing of growth strategies and profit-oriented operation of individual hotels.
During your Master course, you will study the following modules:
- Strategic Aspects of the Service Industry
- Hospitality Management Seminar
- Advanced Revenue Management
- Hospitality Planning and Development
- Advanced Food and Beverage Management
- Strategic Hospitality Marketing
- Master Thesis & Colloquium