Study Online from Anywhere
And get a dual degree from
LSBU and IUBH Universities
Master of Arts in International Aviation Management
Our Master’s programme in International Aviation Management equips you to handle the challenges of being a manager in the aviation industry. You will learn to apply management concepts specifically to international airlines and infrastructure providers, deepen your knowledge of structures and success factors of value-adding business models, and become a top candidate in an exciting and diverse sector.
Why study the Master of Arts in International Aviation Management with us?
- Scholarship available for online studies
- Maximum flexibility, study completely online or on-campus in Germany or in the UK
- Start online anytime
- 2 academic intakes per year, which are March/ April and September/October
- Individualized personal and academic care
- International value, benefit from our large global network of partners and a curriculum designed to make you succeed internationally.
- Career boost, give your career the boost it deserves with our support during and after your studies.
- Students must have completed a bachelor’s degree in the UK or overseas.
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.5 in each component or a pass certificate of a PreSessional course at BSMI.
- Students must be a minimum of 18 years old for this programme.
- At least one-year work experience before the start of BSMI Master programme (achieved after previous studies)
- A final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in countries overseas excluding Europe)
In our Master’s degree programme for International Aviation Management, you can extend your existing business knowledge and management skills. Encompassing airlines and airports, from security to service, whether public or private, aviation management is a busy and exciting field with a lot to offer.
During your master's studies in aviation management with us, you will learn the main drivers of airline profitability, network planning, and revenue management. You’ll acquire knowledge of environmental issues, regional policies, and greenhouse emissions mitigation. And, you’ll deepen your knowledge of airline and airport financing while building personal skills such as decision making, working under time pressure, and delivering service excellence.
The aviation industry is a great career area, offering a high-paced work environment, travel opportunities, and many employee benefits. A master's degree in international aviation management will not only shape you into an attractive candidate for many career roles but will also help you to find your focus in a diverse industry with plenty to offer talented graduates.
The Master of Arts in International Aviation Management has a duration of 24 months, 120 credits, and is structured in 4 semesters.
The Master’s degree programme prepares you specifically for challenges you face as a leader in the aviation business:
- You learn how to apply strategic and operative management concepts specifically to international airlines and infrastructure providers.
- You deepen your knowledge of the structure and success factors for value-adding business models in aviation.
- You deal intensively with regulations and measures in the aviation industry.
During your Master course, you will study the following modules:
- Strategic Aspects of the Service Industry
- Strategic Product Planning
- Aviation Policy
- Aviation Simulation Game
- Aviation Seminar
- Controlling Airlines and Airports
- Master Thesis & Colloquium