Master Computer Science
Computer Science is at the centre of our daily lives, transforming the way we live, work, travel, and much more. Developments in this area are rapidly changing many industries and if you become an expert in computer science, you could start an exciting career in a field of your choosing.
Many people enjoy the interaction between computer science and the human experience, so use their degree to gain great positions in companies at the forefront of technological advancements. Whether mobility, medicine, design, or communications, with this degree, you can become a central key in creating and developing new systems and tech for a better, faster, more efficient world.
Why study the Master Computer Science with us?
- Scholarship available for online studies
- Maximum flexibility, study completely online or on-campus in Germany or in the UK
- Start online anytime
- 2 academic intakes per year, which are March/ April and September/October
- Individualized personal and academic care
- International value, benefit from our large global network of partners and a curriculum designed to make you succeed internationally.
- Career boost, give your career the boost it deserves with our support during and after your studies.
- Students must have completed a bachelor’s degree in the UK or overseas.
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.5 in each component or a pass certificate of a PreSessional course at BSMI.
- Students must be a minimum of 18 years old for this programme.
- At least one-year work experience before the start of BSMI Master programme (achieved after previous studies)
- A final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in countries overseas excluding Europe)
In BSMI’s Master in Computer Science, you continue your journey with a focus on data science, cybersecurity, and artificial intelligence, and elective modules of your choosing. This will give you all the skills you need to get started in the international job market and in a career that speaks to your interests.
The Master Computer Science has a duration of 24 months, 120 credits, and is structured in 4 semesters.
During your studies, you will be able to:
- Jump into software engineering and build your knowledge of the mathematical and statistical basics.
- Gain skills in data science and artificial intelligence and deal systematically with the design, evaluation, and use of algorithms.
- Dive into cybersecurity and data protection and look at the influence of your work on society discussing current topics in Computer Science and analyzing network systems.
- Programming with Python
- Software Engineering: Software Process
- Advanced Mathematics
- Advanced Statistics
- Data Science
- Project: Software Engineering
- Cyber Security and Data Protection
- Seminar: Computer Science and Society
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data Technologies
- Project: Computer Science Project
- Seminar: Current Topics in Computer Science
- Networks and Distributed Systems
- Electives A
- Electives B
- Master Thesis & Colloquium