Study Online from Anywhere
And get a dual degree from
LSBU and IUBH Universities
Master Artificial Intelligence
The exciting thing about a degree in artificial intelligence? The huge scope of industries you can enter once graduate. You could move into computer science, automotive, mechanical engineering, healthcare, or even the arts Artificial Intelligence is driving change in nearly all sectors. With this degree, you’ll not only have the right skills to achieve top-level career positions but also a great understanding of the social impacts, risks, and business opportunities that AI presents; making you highly attractive to future employers.
Why study the Master Artificial Intelligence with us?
- Scholarship available for online studies
- Maximum flexibility, study completely online or on-campus in Germany or in the UK
- Start online anytime
- 2 academic intakes per year, which are March/ April and September/October
- Individualized personal and academic care
- International value, benefit from our large global network of partners and a curriculum designed to make you succeed internationally.
- Career boost, give your career the boost it deserves with our support during and after your studies.
- Students must have completed a bachelor’s degree in the UK or overseas.
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.5 in each component or a pass certificate of a PreSessional course at BSMI.
- Students must be a minimum of 18 years old for this programme.
- At least one-year work experience before the start of BSMI Master programme (achieved after previous studies)
- A final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in countries overseas excluding Europe)
Artificial Intelligence is the sweet spot where mathematical minds meet creativity and vision for a better, more efficient world. A Master’s in Artificial Intelligence at BSMI provides you with key technical knowledge, tools, and training and helps you apply this to practical use cases for innovation or industry disruption.
During your studies with us, you can select one of four different Artificial Intelligence master programmes, including a 120-credit option with four options for specialisations to fully prepare you for your dream job. We offer great flexibility in our courses and in our approach to learning to suit your style, speed, and interests.
The Master Artificial Intelligence has a duration of 24 months, 120 credits, and is structured in 4 semesters.
During your studies, you will be able to:
- Apply the concepts covered in your course to build a running Artificial Intelligence model or system which you can add to your portfolio of projects.
- Get to know reinforcement learning approaches and the fundamentals of neural networks, natural language and image processing, and more.
- Understand the trade-off between exploration and exploitation and place your studies within an ethical context: self-driving cars, service robots, and social impacts.
During your Master course, you will study the following modules:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced Mathematics
- Use Case and Evaluation
- Seminar: AI and Society Advanced Statistics
- Project: AI Use Case
- Programming with Python
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- NLP and Computer Vision
- Electives A
- Inference and Causality
- Reinforcement Learning
- Software Engineering for Data-Intensive Sciences
- Seminar: Current Topics in AI
- Electives B
- Master Thesis & Colloquium