Pathway programme in Business
Progression to the final year at a UK university
The course is designed to provide you for the final entry into an undergradute degree at UK Universities. This is a great opportunity for students who would like to complete their undergraduate studies in 2 years.
Studying at BSMI, you will also benefit from:
- Direct entry into the final of an undergraduate degree at the end of 12 months at BSMI.
- 3 academic intakes per year, which are January/February – May/June – September/October.
- Individualized personal and academic care.
- Frequent tutorials.
- Guaranteed entry into UK universities upon successful completion of your course at BSMI.
- 3 hours per day Academic English tuition included.
Students must have completed a relevant Level 3 Diploma or two to three British A-level equivalents in a related discipline. This course is suitable for grade 12 graduates. An English language level equivalent to IELTS 5.5 or above with a minimum of 5.0 in each component. Please note students requiring a visa who provide IELTS for admission must ensure that they provide the IELTS for UKVI test. The non-UKVI IELTS Academic is not acceptable.
Course Overview for Level 4 in Business Administration
Level 4 provides direct access to university undergraduate courses in business-related majors. The course is designed to provide in-depth knowledge and understanding of key practices and principles in business administration. It provides students with relevant communication and presentation skills to enhance their performance in an academic career or a practical senior management role. Students will study 4 compulsory modules, followed by six specialist units that are as follows:
Four Mandatory Units:
- Resolving administrative problems
- Manage the work of an administrative function
- Communicate in a business environment
- Manage personal and professional development
- Design and development of an information system
- Manage information systems
- Support environmental sustainability
- Analyse and present business data
- Manage a project
- Promote equality of opportunity, diversity, and inclusion
Course Overview for Level 5 in Leadership and Management
The course is designed to provide in-depth knowledge and understanding of key leadership and management practices and principles to enhance effective performance at a practical level. Students will gain a critical understanding of the nature of work organizations, their structure, leadership, and management from a variety of theoretical perspectives. Students will study 4 compulsory modules, followed by six specialist units.
Four Mandatory Units:
- Contribute to the development of a strategic plan
- Design business processes
- Manage strategic change
- Provide leadership and management
- Manage strategic marketing activities
- Develop sales proposals
- Manage product or service development
- Develop and implement an operational plan
- Manage business risk
- Lead the development of a continuous involvement strategy
The assessment for the Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Leadership and Management is based on coursework, presentations, and assignments. The course will also include an academic language tuition, weekly assessments, testing of course content, regular tutorials to assess your progress and opportunities to discuss students’ progression.
Data di inizio
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Richiedi informazioni gratuite da
Obiettivi del programma
Give your qualification a boost and fasten your progress to the final year
Improve your knowledge in Business and achieve the English language requirements for UK Universities
Study at two different locations to widen your experience and local knowledge in the UK
Gain direct, guaranteed access to the final year of an undergraduate degree in 12 months
Cosa dicono i nostri studenti?
I’ve been at this school for 6 months and enjoyed every day that I spent here. I would like to thank my teacher and a good friend Paul, the best selling manager Annabel and the funniest IT guy Jose. It’s been one of the most important periods of my life and I’ve gained an incredible experience here. Also thanks to all the students that I met here, especially Italians.Borys NVQ Level 3 & General English