To enhance your future career prospects
British School of Marketing International offers a great opportunity for high school leavers and graduates to improve their professional skills for future career prospects. This program is intended for students looking to develop key skills in a business related role, including sales, marketing, administration, economics, finance and management. Whether you are a professional with many years' experience or starting a career in business and marketing related role, the career program with BSMI will give you the confidence you need to further your career in your field.
|Length||25 Hours Per Week|
|Start Dates||Every Monday|
|Max Class Size||16 Students|
|Minimum Age||16 Years|
What is included?
- 3 hours of General English
- 2 hours of Business and Marketing English. Students will learn from many real life case from a cross section of busineses. There will be a showcase of different marketing strategies that companies adopt to market their products and services to B2B or B2C clients. Students will gain the knowledge and industry English they require to pursue a career in this field.
- Two CV surgery hours at the end of the course
- An internship opportunity will be presented to students who have shown a good level of business knowledge throughout the course.
- Students will obtain a certificate in Business and Marketing English.
- Module handbooks will be provided to students throughout this course.
Data di inizio
Minimum 2 weeks
£250 per week
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
|2 weeks||25 per week||£600|
|3 weeks||25 per week||£850|
|4 weeks||25 per week||£1100|