Professional Diploma in Business Administration
With a real focus on business
Business administration is a discipline, which is always in high demand from employers. The course gives students real life practical knowledge, which can be applied in a business environment.
Students who are accepted onto this course will study four compulsory modules. Course duration is one month and students will be expected do course work to pass and obtain an accredited professional diploma in Business Administration.
- Learners are required to pass successfully four modules to obtain the Professional Diploma in Business Administration:
- Business culture and responsibilities
- Deliver customer service in a business environment
- Account preparation
- Innovation in business market
The following is provided for all of our students:
- This qualification aims to provide students with an understanding of the essential skills required in a business environment
- This program gives you an understanding of business culture and responsibility
- The course offers you the opportunity to develop the skills required to manage and improve your performance in a business market
- The course will be delivered by experienced, qualified teachers.
- Small class sizes - no more than 10 to make sure your individual needs are met.
- Handbooks will be provided as part of the course.
- Students will gain a Vocational diploma in Business Administration
- The possibility to start a work experience with an internship at the end of the course.
Who Should attend?
This course is designed for students wanting to pursue a career in business administration. Businesses are becoming more and more complex, therefore job descriptions in many business roles are expanding to include further skills such as IT and customer service. Gaining a professional diploma in this area shows potential employers that you are you are a qualified and accomplished professional and this may play an important role in business decisions or promotions in the future.
The Professional Diploma in Business Administration is open to students who have work experience or have come from a business related academic background. However, students with no formal qualification or experience in the sector will be considered on case-by-case basis. Students are expected to have an English language level equivalent to B1 or above. Any experience or academic degree in business and marketing is desirable but not required. The minimum age for this course is 18 years old.
Data di inizio
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
|Professional Diploma in Business Administration||4 weeks||25 per week||£1895|
What is included?
- 3 weeks, 20 hours per week of Business Administration English - During 3 weeks students will learn from many real life case studies of small, medium and large enterprises. During this lesson, students will gain the industry English, which will be required of them to pursue a career in this field.
- 1 week Professional Diploma in Business Administration - 25 hours - During this week student will study four compulsory modules.
- Internship opportunities will be presented to students who have shown a good level of knowledge throughout the course.
- Successful students will obtain a certificate in Business English and a Diploma in Business Administration
- Module handbooks will be provided to students throughout this course