Social Media Marketing
The Social Media Marketing module is a practical and intensive course. You will learn how to use advanced analytics platforms such as Facebook and Instagram Insights, Twitter, and LinkedIn Analytics, and this will allow you to become familiar with how to schedule, manage and report your campaigns on your social media channels.
In this module, you will understand how to implement effective social media strategies for your business, especially when using paid advertising options. Finally, you will be able to measure and optimize your social media campaigns and learn how to achieve specific social media goals.
The topics that will be covered during lessons are:
- Social Media Advertising
- Social Media Analytics
- Facebook and Instagram Insights
- Ads Targeting
- Ads Management
- Twitter Audience Platform
- Social Media KPI's
The following is provided for all of our students:
- The course is industry-driven, tailored to align with the needs of businesses in the fast-moving digital marketing sector. Students will benefit from industry-leading tuition delivered by some of the most respected experts in the digital marketing field in an online environment.
- As part of our ongoing commitment to our stakeholders, BSMI provides extra services such as a CV checker, guidance on developing Linkedin profiles, and using social media for digital marketing.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for students looking to join the digital marketing industry. Students who have background knowledge of the sector through relevant work experience or previous study will have an advantage, but we are willing to consider all students on a case-by-case basis. Students from other backgrounds such as web development, web design, and digital design will also benefit from studying this course.
The Social Media Marketing module is open to students who have relevant work experience in marketing and/or come from an academic background of business or marketing. However, students with no formal qualifications or experience in the sector will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
English language requirements: Students on this course will need to demonstrate a level of English equivalent to CEFR B1 / IELTS 4.0 to enter. Students demonstrating a lower level of English will be given full support in meeting the required entry requirements.
Teaching hours: 3
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
|Social Media Marketing||1 week||3 per week||£250|
- Students will receive 3 hours of Social Media Marketing per week online.
- Students will obtain a CPD Certificate in Social Media Marketing