Search Engine Optimisation
The Search Engine Optimization module is a practical and intensive course. You will explore keyword research and the process of selecting suitable keywords for your website, as well as other types of optimization for online content. You will understand how to create and include effective content and use meta-tags throughout your website.
The module will also explore how websites are viewed and evaluated by search engine spiders, and how to speed up the indexation process. You’ll learn about a range of specialist tools that are available to help common search engines find, view, and rate websites. You will recognize how SEO is content-driven, and understand the importance of creating fresh, relevant, and original content to enhance your ranking.
This SEO module will enable you to monitor and manage your SEO activity by setting a baseline and regularly measuring activity against your pre-determined goals.
The topics that will be covered during lessons are:
- SEO Concepts
- The SEO Process
- SEO Site Map
- Benefits of Search
- Keywords Research and Positioning
- Mechanics of Search Layout
- SEO Search Results
- Off-Page Optimization
- Meta Tags
The following is provided for all of our students:
- The course is industry-driven, tailored to align with the needs of businesses in the fast-moving digital marketing sector. Students will benefit from industry-leading tuition delivered by some of the most respected experts in the digital marketing field in an online environment.
- As part of our ongoing commitment to our stakeholders, BSMI provides extra services such as a CV checker, guidance on developing Linkedin profiles, and using social media for digital marketing.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for students looking to join the digital marketing industry. Students who have background knowledge of the sector through relevant work experience or previous study will have an advantage, but we are willing to consider all students on a case-by-case basis. Students from other backgrounds such as web development, web design, and digital design will also benefit from studying this course.
The Search Engine Optimization module is open to students who have relevant work experience in marketing and/or come from an academic background of business or marketing. However, students with no formal qualifications or experience in the sector will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
English language requirements: Students on this course will need to demonstrate a level of English equivalent to CEFR B1 / IELTS 4.0 to enter. Students demonstrating a lower level of English will be given full support in meeting the required entry requirements
Teaching hours: 3
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Search Engine Optimization
3 per week
- Students will receive 3 hours of Search Engine Optimization per week online.
- Students will obtain a CPD Certificate in Search Engine Optimization