Cambridge Examination English
To effectively prepare for the Cambridge exam
Students on this course can expect to receive high-quality teaching of grammar, skills, pronunciation and functional language in English. The course will build students confidence and accuracy in all forms of the language. Students will receive extensive training in Cambridge examination techniques, and do one mock (practice) examination on all courses on the core programme.
Our course syllabus is prepared using published resources, real-life case studies, role-play activities and other classroom tasks. The course is structured in a way to provide students with the language, exam practice and confidence to succeed in a Cambridge Examination.
The topics that will be covered:
- Vocabulary including phrasal verbs
- Speaking, reading, writing, listening
- Pronunciation and phonology
- Idiomatic language
- Learning tasks including presentations and role-play
|Length||15 - 25 Hours Per Week|
|Max Class Size||16 Students|
|Minimum Age||16 Years|
The following is provided for all of our students:
- Expert tuition from an experienced, qualified teacher
- Weekly assessments and testing of course content
- Regular tutorials to assess your progress and highlight weak areas
- Guidance on unknown language and terminology
- Access to the school's extensive social program
The Cambridge Exam English course is open to students from pre-intermediate to proficiency levels. The previous study of a Cambridge Exam is not necessary. We only accept students aged 18 or over for this course.
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Lessons run mornings and afternoons. Courses are either 15, 20 or 25 hours per week. Lessons are three, four or five hours per day in the morning or in the afternoon. Maximum class size for all lessons is 16 students. There is a registration fee of £60 and a resources fee of £40.
|£150 per week|
|£200 per week|
|£250 per week|